A Society Where No Child Lives on the Street
SASCU exists to promote the rights of children and young people living in vulnerable situations to enable them live meaningfully by contributing to their socio-economic welfare.
OUR CORE VALUES
•Transparency and Accountability
•Respect for Human Rights
1. To withdraw, rehabilitate and reintegrate children living on the street and other vulnerable situations.
2. To support the education of ex-street children and other vulnerable children.
3. To improve the livelihoods of youths and vulnerable families to prevent street migrations in Uganda.
4. To document and advocate for the rights of children living on the street and other vulnerable situations.
5. To undertake actions to prevent and respond to child abuse, violence and exploitation.
6. To strengthen the institutional capacity of SASCU secretariat to undertake its mandate.